Burlingame Pet Sitting offers Pet Sitting to fit the needs of your pet. Pet Sitters do much more than provide a pet with food and water while their guardian is away from home.
A good Pet Sitter also spends quality time with the animal, gives him exercise and knows how to tell if he needs veterinary attention. What’s more, Pet Sitters typically offer additional services, such as taking in mail and newspapers and watering plants.
But just because someone calls themselves a Pet Sitter doesn’t mean they are qualified to do the job. A Pet Sitter is a professional, qualified individual paid to care for your pet; offers both you and your pet many benefits.
Your pet gets:
• the environment he knows best
• a regular diet and routine
• relief from traveling and staying in an unfamiliar place with other animals (such as a boarding kennel)
• attention while you’re away
• happier friends and neighbors, who are not burdened with caring for your pet
• the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your pet is being cared for by a professional
• someone to bring in your newspaper and mail so potential burglars don’t know you’re away
• someone who will come to your home so you don’t have to drive your pet to a boarding kennel
• other services provided by most Pet Sitters, such as plant watering and pet grooming