It is the mission of Burlingame Pet Sitting to cater to each animal with individualized care. We understand that each animal has a unique, quirky personality that requires compassion and patience.
Animals need to be able to trust those who care for them. Our furry best friends bond with us and depend on us for security and safety. At Burlingame Pet Sitting, we are pet lovers first and foremost.
Burlingame Pet Sitting – We cater to pets!
- We do everything in our powers to accommodate each client request. We know that no two pets are the same.
- Does Fido want a cheese omelet, a 5 minute belly rub, and then a romp at the park?
- Does Kitty want to play chase all around the living room and snack on some shrimp tails? Or does Kitty just want her “purrfect” day to include being brushed and brushed… and brushed?
- We love to spoil our furry clients!
- Puppies & Kittens welcomed!
Owner, Audrey Hart, grew up happily caring for many animals such as bunnies, cats, dogs, fish, hamsters, and a budgerigar who could imitate her own laughter. After a successful corporate career designing children’s apparel for twenty years, traveling around the World, and succeeding at several past projects; she wants even more out of life. She is ready to share her experience and compassion in pet care with you and your pet.
Audrey has adopted pets and offers her support and free time to the San Francisco SPCA, Muttville Senior Dog Rescue, and the APSCA (The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals). Burlingame Pet Sitting is a Burlingame and County of San Mateo registered business. Licensed, fully insured, and bonded; Audrey is a responsible small business owner who really cares.
In her spare time, you can find Audrey playing with her dogs, enjoying the outdoors, hiking, kayaking, volunteering, and participating in activities with the Neighborhood Association Network of Burlingame Hills.
Burlingame Pet Sitting Ambassadors, Coco and Lucky, are also ready to welcome you! They are two dogs that Audrey rescued who love to make new friends.